วันเสาร์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

You are my Manhattan from the Sky

Ugh! I hate youtube! They took away my music. -__-I'm sorry that the video not the music. I deny my claim, and it still will not let me my music .. grr. It was Manhattan from the Sky by Kate Voegele. ! PLEASE READ THIS! Okay, I did it, videos disappeared .. I know. My computer broke and I could no longer vids because only my laptop to connect to my HD camera with a really beautiful picture. I still have not gotten around to a charger for my laptop .. the charger and started the air blownSparks that shocked me (that hurt!), While it was connected to the wall and I had my house down .. yeah burnt my mother was not too happy about it .. only damage was my arm hurt from the shock .. Image of an electric fence horse ten. I have my little camera, have not such a big picture, but it worked on my desktop, so I can make videos! This video is from this morning, I didn, t have all the facilities to shoot me .. my stepfather was the killing weeds around the barn, and mowing the pasture-sigh-livingon a farm is hard work .. and I do not even have chicken or a goat, but I steal my neighbors cow, and she called Maylinn somehow (looks like an alien). -__-BUT! I have 4 weeks old kitten, I have a creature on tape .. but unfortunately born, went to the little guy, about a day after he was born, he was the dwarf .. Poor guy. ANYWAYS, gahh I'm so ADD: Silver was great, I had oiled my tack before I rode was so slippery, we have xd 2'6 "-3" 3 "jumps today. = D Silver was fully andready to go, nor lazy pony-ness. I love his hyper-day. I hope you enjoy the vid, even if it is not too good. Comment, Rate subscribe! loveee, caycay!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_YxCROzHn4&hl=en

handbags purses

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น